What are the options for receiving my order?
- Delivery - to a home or work address via courier
- Collection - from our office
What are my delivery options?
Safe Response aims to have orders dispatched within 2 working days of an order being placed. Where the item is customised, this may lead to an extension on this dispatch time. Any significant delay will be communicated to you.
Domestic UK Delivery
- Standard - £5.95 - Usually a 2-4 day delivery once dispatched
- Royal Mail Signed For - £8.95 - Usually a 2-4 day delivery once dispatched
- Royal Mail Special Delivery B4 1PM - £14.95 - Tracked and signed next day
- DPD Delivery - £8.95 - Next working day delivery after items have been dispatched
- Same Day Dispatch - £24.95 - Orders placed before 2pm and subject to stock. (This option will only be shown on certain products)
Where possible during checkout, you will be shown estimated delivery date.
- The price is dependent on the delivery address, box size and weight. Prices will shown on checkout for the location you are having your order shipped to.
Can I track my order?
If you supply us with your mobile phone number or email address, you will be sent a a notification of dispatch. If you have selected a tracked option then this email or text will include your tracking information with Royal Mail. Non tracked items will be issued a parcel reference code which allows you track if the parcel has been delivered only.
What happens if I'm not in when my delivery arrives?
If you think you may not be in when your order is delivered you have a few options;
- You can add a different delivery address such as a work or family members address and we can dispatch your item there.
- If you have a safe place then this can be added in the Basket notes section. We will add this to your delivery information.
- Should Royal Mail attempt to deliver and are not able to leave the package, they will red card your address and you will be able to rearrange delivery or collect from your nearest sorting office after 24 hours.
- If after 7 days your item has not been collected from the sorting office, Royal Mail will return your delivery to ourselves. Postage costs will need to be paid again should you need the package resending.
My delivery hasn't turned up yet - what should I do?
If your delivery hasn't turned up on the expected day please contact us and we will find out what's going on. Please have your order number handy when you call or contact us via our live chat.
You can also check with neighbours and safe spaces, in case the package has been left there.
We cannot accept any returns once the item has been printed unless faulty. Please see our terms and conditions for further details. By approving your visual proof you agree to our terms and conditions.
Returns & Cancellation Policy (Custom Products)
Safe Response is committed to the highest level of service and customer satisfaction.
Please read our terms and conditions and returns policy before placing an order.
Our products are all custom made so we can only offer returns/refunds if:
a) the product does not match the order, or
b) the product is faulty
If the product(s) delivered does not match your order please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the problem and we will discuss the issues with you. Please remember to include your original invoice number and the name your order was placed under. If the goods have a problem relating to the quality of the product such as a mis-print or a fault on print, then a photograph as well as description of the problem should be emailed through to email@example.com for our customer services team to assess. In the unlikely event that a solution cannot be found the items can be returned.
We cannot take any action on an order until all of the goods are returned to Safe Response for inspection. Following the return of the goods a thorough assessment will take place following which Safe Response will deem whether the return is valid or not.
If the problem relates to a production issue at Safe Response then a re-print of the goods may be offered to rectify the quality issue. Because every product is custom-made to your specifications, if the order has already been produced Safe Response retains the right to solely offer a re-print when seeking to rectify any problem with an order.
A refund will be offered only when an order is cancelled prior to any work being undertaken by Safe Response. If you need to cancel an order you should contact customer services on 01803 365999 or via our live chat as soon as possible. Due to the short turnaround times we try to work to, your order may have already gone into production.
If an order has been placed by the customer and subsequently produced by Safe Response a refund will not be offered on cancellation as the goods are custom-made to clients specifications and not stock items that can be re-sold.
Any problem with an order should be outlined within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
Failure to inform Safe Response of a problem within 24 hours of receiving the goods will mean the order is deemed to have been accepted and checked.
We do not accept returns on samples or sample packs.
Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any failure on the part of any courier or delivery service used to deliver goods, nor can we accept any consequential loss incurred by the customer by any action or inaction on the part of Safe Response or any agent acting on behalf of Safe Response.